Social Media Marketing in Kenya has taken us by Storm. Will You Get Left in the Dust? You don’t have to go far to know that social media is the buzzword du jour. In fact, it’s being hailed as the one-stop resource for making your marketing dreams come true. Sure — if you can slog through all the “expert articles,” researching blogs and meeting with expensive consultants, or even attending “one-hour training sessions” from a variety of vendors. Who has time for that?
The truth is, you know how powerful and effective social media can be — you don’t need the nightly news or a best-selling book to embrace its potential. You need answers to your questions. You need a little less stress and a lot more ideas. That’s where this workshop comes in.
Get Strategies for Planning, Executing & Measuring Social Media Marketing in Kenya
If you think about social media and your head swims, you aren’t alone. Coming up with an effective way to incorporate social media into your organization’s success can be overwhelming. This workshop takes you through the ins and outs of social media marketing.
When Customers Can Literally Turn You On and Off — You Can’t Take Chances In this high-tech marketing era, you have to go where your customers are. This workshop takes the hard work off your hands with cutting-edge ideas and real-world solutions. You’ll learn the right way to get your campaign up and running — without going through expensive, time consuming trial and error. Enrol today and get the information you need to put social media to work for you.
Take the Guesswork Out of Social Media Marketing in Kenya …
There are hundreds of ways businesses use social media to enhance their business success.
- One small-business owner uses Twitter to announce his flavour of the day.
- A food vendor uses Twitter to tell his ‘followers’ where they can find him each day.
- Restaurants, retail shops, and clubs use Facebook to offer specials and discounts to their ‘fans.’
- Sales professionals use LinkedIn to generate new, highly qualified leads.
In short, customers search Web pages, user groups, online communities, and blogs for information on the products and services they want and need — YOUR products and services.
Organizations large and small, local and global, not-for-profit and for profit are using social media to promote their products … boost revenue … generate leads … enhance customer service … increase loyalty … and much more.
When it comes to social media marketing … the world is your oyster. The question is what can social media marketing do for you? We’ll show you here.
Social Media Marketing in Kenya Seminar Content:
Social Media Platforms: An Overview
- Understanding what social media can AND can’t do for marketing
- Social Media Platforms: A Review of What They Do: (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Social communities, MySpace, LinkedIn, Digg, Ning, Howcast, YouTube, Discussion Boards, & Forums)
Social Media Strategy 101
- Research and listen — find out what people are already saying about your organization and learn what they want
- How to define your social media goals — 9 considerations
- Resources for running social media — how to find the right people
- Define your platform — what’s best for your organization
Implementing Your Plan
- Quick tricks for getting your name out there — fast!
- How often you should update your strategy
- How to launch your plan — why starting small is essential
- Checklist Ready — do you have everything you need to launch a Facebook page … a blog … and more?
- Tips on going viral and why it’s essential for your success
- How to get your users engaged in your strategy
Lessons From the Real World
- Examples of companies using Facebook with success
- When Twitter will and won’t work
- Blogs that keep customers coming back for more
- See how LinkedIn is making moves in social media marketing
- See how to create a social community from organizations that make it work
- Examples of the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Social media trends — what’s on the horizon
Measure, Measure, Measure Your Success
- Step 1: defining what you want from social media and why it’s important
- Understanding what you can AND can’t measure
- Four questions you should ask after you launch a ‘campaign’
- How long you should wait before measuring results
- Four things you should be evaluating
- Measurement tools you can use to evaluate your success (even FREE ones)
- Damage control — how to handle damaging content posted about your organization
- What your ‘rules’ must include when customers post to your blogs, on your site, and more
- Policies and procedures your organization should implement internally
- How you can be held legally liable for content posted on your organization’s social media sites
|DATE||11’TH SEPTEMBER 2015|
|TIME||8:30AM TO 4:30PM|
|VENUE||SAFARI PARK HOTEL – NAIROBI|
|FEES||KSH 12,500 PER PARTICIPANT|
- Fees includes all seminar requirements i.e.-Learning resources, meals, Teas, Snacks and Certification
- This Course is approved by National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
- Organizations sponsoring THREE Participants will have the 4th attend Free
- Participants will be awarded Certificates of Participation after the 1 day Seminar
For more information regarding this course, email us at
email@example.com or call us on the numbers indicated below. Tel +254-722-281 679; +254-720-991 001; African Centre for Digital Entrepreneurship Ltd, Blessed House Business Centre-Thika Road PO Box 942-00618, NAIROBI,KENYA