CPA Daniel K. Muguko [MBA] » Blog Archives

Tag Archives: Park

Business Ideas Business Plan Buying Land & Plots in Kenya OFC Business Club Kenya

PRIME PLOTS ALONG NAIROBI-NAIVASHA INDUSTRIAL PARK SGR ROUTE AND GREATER SOUTHERN BYPASS

Published by:

PRIME PLOTS ALONG NAIROBI-NAIVASHA INDUSTRIAL PARK SGR ROUTE AND GREATER SOUTHERN BYPASS

PRIME PLOTS ALONG NAIROBI-NAIVASHA INDUSTRIAL PARK SGR ROUTE AND GREATER SOUTHERN BYPASS

PRIME PLOTS ALONG NAIROBI-NAIVASHA INDUSTRIAL PARK SGR ROUTE AND GREATER SOUTHERN BYPASS


SPECIAL OFFER for Prime plots along Nairobi-Naivasha Industrial Park SGR Route and Greater Southern Bypass!!! Prime Plots in Kiambu County/Kikuyu Constituency/Ndeiya. Just next to proposed Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) Route;Named as Phase 2A, the extension of the Standard Gauge Railway line to the Geothermal town of Naivasha Industrial Park was launched by President Uhuru on September 2015. This new line will be undertaken by China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) already on site at a cost of Ksh.105B. The plots are also next to the Greater Southern Bypass from Ngong to Maai Mahiu.The 30KM road also to be constructed by the China Road and Bridge Construction Company is expected to be completed by 2018 and will cost about Sh 17.2 billion of which 85 per cent is from the Republic of Chinese while the other 15 per cent is by the Kenya Government.

PRIME PLOTS ALONG NAIROBI-NAIVASHA INDUSTRIAL PARK SGR ROUTE AND GREATER SOUTHERN BYPASS

PRIME PLOTS ALONG NAIROBI-NAIVASHA INDUSTRIAL PARK SGR ROUTE AND GREATER SOUTHERN BYPASS

This property is Ideal for COMPANY, CHURCH, SACCO, CHAMA or INVESTMENT GROUP. Price is Kshs 250k per 50×100 OR Kshs 800,000/= Per Acre. Payment plan is 50% deposit and balance in 2 months. Viewing on prior arrangement. Call/Text/WhatsApp me on 0722 281679 Now!
Visit www.dantonyrealestate.com for more details
Continue reading

Business Ideas OFC Business Club Kenya Outsource Accounting Services

Social Media Marketing in Kenya Seminar – Safari Park Hotel 11’th Sept 2015

Published by:

social-media-marketing-seminar-Kenya

social-media-marketing-seminar-Kenya

Social Media Marketing in Kenya has taken us by Storm. Will You Get Left in the Dust? You don’t have to go far to know that social media is the buzzword du jour. In fact, it’s being hailed as the one-stop resource for making your marketing dreams come true. Sure — if you can slog through all the “expert articles,” researching blogs and meeting with expensive consultants, or even attending “one-hour training sessions” from a variety of vendors. Who has time for that?

The truth is, you know how powerful and effective social media can be — you don’t need the nightly news or a best-selling book to embrace its potential. You need answers to your questions. You need a little less stress and a lot more ideas. That’s where this workshop comes in.

Get Strategies for Planning, Executing & Measuring Social Media Marketing in Kenya

If you think about social media and your head swims, you aren’t alone. Coming up with an effective way to incorporate social media into your organization’s success can be overwhelming. This workshop takes you through the ins and outs of social media marketing. Continue reading

Translate »
Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE